Thursday, November 18, 2010

Batman Slippers



My hubby L-O-V-E-S comic books, superheroes and all that jazz.  He's passed that love onto our kids it seems; my Munchkin can name just about any superhero by sight but, until we bought the Beauty and the Beast DVD this last week, she really didnt care much about princesses.

Go figure that my only girl just wants to be one of the boys!

Anyways, its getting colder so I thought my little Monkey could use another pair of slippers...since he's only 3 1/2 months old he can wear them anywhere, not just in the house which is great!

I used my tutorial for Wool Sweater Slippers found here.  The sweater I used for these had rabbit hair, so its little fuzzier than I like, but they are so soft!!!!  The Batman Logo is made from recycled t-shirts...scraps leftover from the Batman bibs I've been making.

1 comment:

  1. OMGosh!!! CUUUUUTE!!! My daughter is totally in love with all things comic book related... its not her fault my hubby and me both love them as well. She'd much rather play with Batman and Iron Man than Princesses or Barbies, in fact shes getting "The Batcave" for Christmas this year LOL!

    ReplyDelete